Understand the Jurisdictions Setup Requirement Before Proceed Your Seychelles Company Formation
There are a million and one reasons why you would wish to start a business in Seychelles. Here at 3E Accounting, we are ready to help you get started in the right manner and as soon as possible. We provide reputable and customized Seychelles company formation and business registration services to help you register the legal entity you need to do business in the beautiful and attractive country of Seychelles. With us is a team of experienced lawyers, tax experts, and attorneys to cover every component of your business registration, and to ensure that you are compliant with all the requirements of the government, including the tax agency. Trust us to get you set up as soon as possible and in the most professional manner.
Why Set Up a Business in Seychelles
Seychelles is located off the coast of East Africa, and it is a conglomeration of 115 islands. Due to its stable political, economic and social structures, it is one of the best places for foreigners looking to tap in the mainly lucrative African market. Its capital structure is highly flexible, and this makes it possible to start a myriad of businesses.
Here is a look at some of the specific benefits you will get by starting a business in Seychelles:
- International business companies in Seychelles get exemptions from tax or duty on the income or profits they make.
- The companies are free from paying stamp duty on the transactions they make
- The identities of the owners, shareholders, and directors of the companies are never made public. This ensures a great deal of confidentiality when operating in the country.
- It is possible to register a company in less than 24 hours – the fastest registries of international business companies in the world.
- No minimum paid-up capital requirement to start a business
- Foreign business companies in Seychelles are independent legal entities. Therefore, the liabilities don’t extend to the owners.
It should be understood that the common business entity ideal for foreign investors in Seychelles is the International Business Company model. At 3E Accounting, with our Seychelles company formation services, you can have your IBC formed and ready to transact within 24 hours. We have the team to make it happen to your satisfaction.
Requirements for Setting Up a Company in Seychelles
Here is a brief overview of some of the requirements you will have to meet when incorporating a company in the country:
- A unique company name that has no semblance to any existing company name in Seychelles
- One shareholder and one director. The same person can act as both
- Certified copies of company memorandum, articles of association, and relevant documents that define the company’s structure.
- A registered address in Seychelles
- A statutory declaration from the registered agents of the company
How We Can Help You
Seychelles offers a fantastic opportunity for investors to conduct their businesses on a global scale, especially when targeting the continent of Africa. However, understanding all the laws and regulations may not be easy if you are a foreigner. Although Seychelles company formation can be possible under just 24 hours, you need to be well conversant with the regulations. In other words, you must know exactly what you need to do. We have great experience in incorporating companies in the country. Therefore, we can help you at a very minimal cost to enable you to have your structure ready to transact.
Contact us for more information.